Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

There is nothing more rewarding than being a mommy! I love the little joys that motherhood brings (as I am typing this--Anders just came in with a bouquet of dandelions :).
He just melts my heart!

Anders brought this card to me in bed this morning!


He also brought me a plastic bag of grape jelly so we can feed the orioles!
How sweet!


When I came out into the kitchen, Kris had brought this in for me.

Actually, I thought this was my Mother's Day present last weekend when we had to get a new vacuum--our old one died.
 
What a fun start to a beautiful day! I
Anders thinks we should do something special today for Mother's Day. When I asked him what, his reply was, "Go to Chuck E. Cheese."
I think we will go to Winona later and walk around the lake instead, although the Chuck E. Cheese idea was quite clever! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment