Friday, August 1, 2014

Buffalo County Fair

Anders and I decided to go to the Buffalo County Fair this morning. We ended up getting there at the same time as the Nolls, so we had fun checking out the exhibits with them. Axel, Heidi's oldest son has 3 calves, a pig, and 2 sheep entered this year. We enjoyed watching him show the sheep. Anders thinks he might want to be in 4-H someday and thinks he might show one of our chickens! 
Nessa and Anders

I had to show Kris how well represented the DNR was. I remember how he would have to work all day on the Friday of the fair for many years.

A very blurry picture of Axel and his sheep.

I had a little mishap with my pants. I was carrying a bag, and a pen had poked through the bottom. Every step I moved, the pen marked up my white pants. This must have gone on for about an hour, as Heidi finally laughed saying, "I think you might have a problem!" We laugh so hard we cried. I was so embarrased, I just wanted to leave, but Anders wanted to play a game and we were going to get some lunch. I talked Anders into going after lunch because we were going to Valleyfair next week. I told him he could play games then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment